CATS Crash Arena Turbo Stars Cheats
From the creators of the hit games Cut the Rope and King of Thieves, comes the most ingenious and stylish battle bot constructor! Build your own battle robot and unleash its power in this new PvP fighting game! Fight your way up from backyards to the World Championship. Win new parts and use them to design an unbeatable fighting robot. Make every opponent bite the dust! Features: Be a master engineer: design, craft, upgrade, and improve the ultimate battle robot! Take the role of a mean street cat and fight against other players in fast and hilarious PvP action! Discover dozens of crazy weapons, gadgets and body shapes. Outsmart your opponents with your unique robot design! Battle against real players and fight your way to the top of the World Championship! Watch, share and learn from the best fights!
Here some tips and tricks to help you earn resources within the game:
1. Don’t rush to upgrade parts!
You’re only starting to get decent parts when you reach Stage 4 in the Championship and the odds of getting better and better equipment increase as you climb up the ranks. But Stage 4 can be reached easily, so wait until you get there and hit some 5-star parts before even considering upgrading.
If you keep losing (we’ll cover this later on), try to change the design of your vehicle and try different approaches with different body types. If it’s still not working, upgrade a few of the most important elements you have (usually the preferred weapon) and try again. But hoard up on equipment because relatively soon you’ll have a bunch of 5-star wooden bits to upgrade and use in battle.
2. Save your upgrade points
Once spent, the upgrade points can’t be reset so have to be extremely careful on what you’re spending them on. If you’re just starting, it’s best to spend them on nothing yet and wait. You unlock new areas that you can upgrade as you progress through the stages and honestly, the first ones you can upgrade are not that good.
The best things to spend upgrade points are the extra energy boosts for the different types of vehicle bodies. The more energy you have, the better weapons you can equip and therefore your chances of winning increase a lot. But don’t rush to invest in the Titans yet (the first ones you can upgrade energy for) as you need to test all bodies and see which ones perform best.
In other words: save your upgrade points for when you have a favourite vehicle body, then invest some points in upgrading it. It’s safe to say that you should wait until you reach Stage 7, because you will have a wider range of options (Titans, Sneakies and Surfers). However, reaching stage 7 is not easy, so until then you can invest a couple of points if you really want to. I would invest in weapons since extra damage never hurts.
3. Place your Bets
The game offers you the chance to risk losing a piece of equipment by voting on which vehicle you think will win one upcoming battle. If you win, however, that piece of equipment gains a bonus and you earn some points as well. It’s a good idea to try and use this feature as often as possible because usually even if you lose, you have a chance to watch a video ad and keep your part. So you can only gain from using this feature – make sure you do so as often as possible. And if you’re unsure, you can check out the other votes and go with the majority as they are usually right.
4. Take part in quick fights
Even if you have the box slots filled, taking part in Quick Fights – and winning them – is extremely important because each win gives you points that can help you climb up the ladder, get promoted to a new league and get some amazing rewards. So try to keep your rankings as high as possible in order to grab the best rewards when the season’s over, so keep on winning those quick fights even if you’re not getting extra boxes.
Have in mind that if you get a 5 winning streak in quick fights, you will receive a Super Box as a reward, so try to plan your battles in such a way that you have a spot available for these when you reach the milestone.
5. How to win your fights?
This is definitely the most important question in CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars. And unfortunately, it’s the most difficult to answer as you will have to do a lot of testing and customizing based on the equipment you have. Even more, with so many different equipment pieces available and so much randomness in what one will receive as a reward, one player’s best vehicle might not be available for another.
But fortunately there are some golden rules of thumb and things you can consider when it comes to creating your vehicle and I am sharing them with you below:
– The bodies for your vehicles will usually be different even if they are of the same type. The positions for wheels, weapons and other items can and usually will be different. The game seems to randomly generate these designs, so there are unlimited customization options. Your main goal is to find the perfect one for you.
– Based on the tests done so far, my favorite is the Classic as it has, with the right spots for wheels and options, the biggest chance of flipping other vehicles over. And when a vehicle goes upside down, it’s a lot easier to defeat! But do try out all the available options and see which works best for you. Also keep an eye on the fights (usually in the Championship since there are so many fights one after another) and see which models work best.
– A strong vehicle with great weapons is usually a better choice than one with a ton of health. If you can push your opponent to a side or quickly destroy it, you will win the fight no matter what. Having a ton of health doesn’t help that much, so focus on upgrading the weapons first and only afterwards go for the other elements.
– Take bonuses into account: some items get a smaller or larger bonus when used in pair with other items. Make sure you check out all the items you have and find the perfect combinations for your vehicles.
– Do a lot of tests. Unfortunately, you can’t save different designs yet, which makes it a bit more difficult to test and compare results. But you can create a design, save a screenshot of it on your device, then try another. See which performs the best and focus on making it better.
In my case, as I have already said, I found the Classic body perfect for my vehicle as I usually flip over most cars and either take them out safely with my weapon or push them to a side and they get crushed by the incoming walls. However, I’ve been defeated by all the other types of vehicles, so in the end it’s a matter of finding what works best for you and making sure you upgrade that design and turn it into something flawless.
– There is no perfect weapon or combination of weapons. Just perform massive tests and make sure that your equipped weapons and extras actually make a difference. On many occasions I fought vehicles where the weapons were in areas that made them useless (they weren’t even touching my vehicle) and those which were easy to flip over lost all the power of their weapon because it was aimed at the wrong direction.
With our Online CATS Crash Arena Turbo Stars Cheat you will add unlimited resources to your account.
CATS Crash Arena Turbo Stars Tool features:
CATS Crash Arena Turbo Stars – Online tool, pole vaja alla laadida!
Updated and works on CATS Crash Arena Turbo Stars latest version
Töötab kõik Android nutitelefonid ja tabletid, ja iOS seadmed, sealhulgas iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, ja iPod Touch
Ei ole root või jailbreak seadme töötamiseks vajalikud
Significantly more efficient than any other CATS Crash Arena Turbo Stars